Home ACO

HealthChoice ACO

ACO Name and Location:
HealthChoice, LLC
1661 International Place Dr, Suite 150
Memphis, TN  38120

ACO Primary Contact:
Blayne Burns,
Senior Director Operations

ACO Participants:
Progressive Physicians Practice
Specialty Physicians Group LLC
Primary Care Group, LLC
Germantown Wellness & Preventive Medicine, PLLC
SPG II, LLC
UT Methodist Physicians, LLC Methodist Inpatient Physicians, LLC
McKnight Clinic LLC
Methodist Healthcare - Memphis Hospitals
Caballero Family Healthcare Group, PLLC
Otolaryngology Associates of the Mid South
Family Medicine Partners, LLC
Green Clinic PC
DeSoto Family Medical Center
Methodist Healthcare - Olive Branch Hospital

ACO Governing Board:
HealthChoice – Governing Body

Key ACO Clinical & Administrative Leadership:
Mitch Graves, President & CEO
George Wortham, MD, Chief Medical Officer

ACO Committees:
HealthChoice – Committees

Types of ACO Participants:
Independent and Hospital-owned/employed

Shared Savings and Losses:
Amount of Shared Savings:  Performance Year 1 begins January 1, 2018

How Savings will be Distributed:
The ACO will utilize and distribute annually any Funds that are available as set forth in Exhibit A of the Participating Provider Agreement, 13 subsection (g).  First, all Funds for the prior fiscal year will be used to reimburse the ACO’s operating costs for the fiscal year as well as any prior years for which reimbursement has not been made.  Second, the Funds will be used to fund the infrastructure or other requisite expenditures of ACO, including budgeted expenditures of the ACO.  Of the remaining Funds, seventy-five percent (75%) will be distributed to Participating Providers (”Participating Provider Distributions”) in the manner provided for in subparagraph (h) below, and the remaining twenty-five percent (25%) will be distributed to the other non-physician Participating Provider members of ACO on a pro rata basis based on quality metrics.